We are asking that you be patient with us in these COVID times. Things will take a bit longer. We are committed to keeping our shop clean. We will be vigilant in making sure the environment is the safest and most sanitary it can be.
How we are helping to keep you safe:
- Staff will be screened for symptoms and have their temperatures taken at the start of each shift.
- We will also be taking customers’ temperatures when they arrive. If your temperature is high we will ask you to reschedule
- We are committed to disinfecting tools, chairs and stations between each client.
- We will sanitize our hands and wear face masks for every client.
- Clean towels, neck strips and disinfected capes will be provided for each client.
- We have 2 Air Purifiers that feature a HEPA filter, Charcoal Filter and UV-C light technology that works with Titanium Dioxide to reduce airborne bacteria, viruses, germs and mold spores.
- Our barber chairs are spaced 6 feet apart.
- As recommended, we will only have a few chairs, appropriately spaced, in the waiting area. If the waiting area is full we ask that you wait outside until we are ready for you.
- We won’t be providing any magazines or books for you to enjoy at this time.
- Our bathroom will only be available if absolutely necessary.
- We will be sanitizing the shop regularly throughout the day
- We will be taking first names and phone numbers each day for contact tracing purposes only.
How you can help us keep everyone safe:
- Socially distance from others.
- Wear a face mask (required). If you do not bring one we will provide one for you at a cost of $2.
- Sanitize your hands immediately upon entering the shop. There will be hand sanitizer appropriately placed throughout the shop if you need more.
- If you have a fever or are feeling unwell, please reschedule.
- If you have an appointment, please arrive as close to that time as possible. If you are a walk-in customer, please check in when you arrive and we will do our best to accommodate you or give you an approximate time to return.